We are currently seeking a Applications Engineer to handle technical management of customer orders and be the primary technical point of contact (POC) for an assigned list of customers.
- Presales activities will include technical equipment demonstration, developing solutions to meet customer requirements, site surveys and development of technical content/system drawings for use in proposals
- Post sales activities will include Technical communication with the customer as the primary POC, entering customer orders, oversight of production schedules, project management activities and coordination of customer acceptance testing
- On-site activities typically include sales demonstrations, site surveys, equipment installation and training
- Technical customer support
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
- 3-5 years work experience preferred, but will train otherwise qualified candidates without professional experience
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Experience in IT, networking, or electronics hardware design is a plus
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.