We are currently seeking an Account Manager to respond to customer request for technical information, customer support and sales information
- Contract management and procurement duties in support of the assigned customer base
- Research and respond to customer requests for technical information and requests for other customer support and business-related information
- Sell and process system orders for additional expansion equipment and system upgrades
- Manage annual warranty renewals and repair requests for assigned customer base
- Deliver sales presentations and assist with trade shows, customer events, and equipment demonstrations, online and in person
- Coordinate account management activities with Program Manager engineers and others
- BS in Business or in a Technical Field
- 2-7 years of professional sales experience
- Proposal writing experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing)
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and a willingness to learn new sales tools
- Ability to travel up to 25% may be required.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.